Pages

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Computer Trouble???

Computer problem in  Florida / A True story  (I have my doubts)
Technical  Support, how may I help you?

FEMALE  CALLER:  
    'Last night my computer  started making a lot of hissing noises at me so  I shut it down. 
This morning when I  turned it on the computer started hissing and  cracking, then started smoking and a bad  smell, then  nothing'.

TECH  SUPPORT:  
    'I will have a technician  come over first thing this morning.
Leave  the computer just like it is, so they can find  the problem and fix it, or change
it out  with another computer.  Give me your  address; phone number and the technician will be there just as soon as he  can'.

    When the  technician got there, the lady showed him where  the computer was,
said what happened to it,  ... this is what the technician found wrong. 
Take a look at the pictures... YOU WON'T  BELIEVE YOUR EYES ..

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


And you thought YOU had computer problems!!!



The technician told her:  ... 'It must have been after the mouse!'
...  The woman didn't think it was very funny at  all!
                                                                                                                                                                                                                            


Computer Repair
Caller : Hi, our printer is not working.
Customer  Service:  What is wrong with it?
Caller :
Mouse is jammed.
Customer Service
: Mouse?  ... Printers don't have a mouse!!!
Caller: Mmmmm??.. Oh really? ... I will send a picture.
 Photobucket

2 comments:

The Red Mosquito said...

Another reason it's good to not live in Florida

Bookworm said...

Yep...snake in a computer and hurricanes. Good reasons all. LOL