Pages

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Amazing Staircases!

This one would be confusing at first.
Start with the wrong foot and you are in trouble.

Photobucket
 
The next one up has hinges for more storage.

Photobucket

Awesome !

Photobucket

Up.
Thou shall not waste space.

Photobucket

Same one looking down.

Photobucket

Make you sea-sick?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Looking down           Looking up
This is another one that is confusing to navigate.
Never start off on the wrong foot

Photobucket

Scary 

Photobucket

Cool!

Photobucket

Looks like it should be a giant blender.  

Photobucket

Is it touching the ground?

Photobucket

Nope. This is an engineering marvel. 

Photobucket

Hmmm

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I WANT ONE!




10 comments:

Jo ~ said...

those staircases were pretty trippy!

Anonymous said...

Wow. Mr. Toad's Wild Ride comes to a library/house/building near you... Very cool pictures, some amazing carpentry involved.

PolarB said...

I totally love all the cool staircases! They are amazing... I wonder what the rest of the houses look like?

Bear Hugs!
PolarB ;)

lalepop' said...

I broke my neck on half of 'em. Haha

Bookworm said...

Bella,
I kinda like the book case one...I'd fall and break my neck on it...but I liked it.

Bookworm said...

Skinny,
I'd love to see the rest of the house on all of them. Some of them remind me of the Spiral Staircase down in New Mexico.

Bookworm said...

PB,
I was wondering the same thing...Certainly, like to do a tour of them.

Bookworm said...

Lalepop,
Neck, arm, leg...and other assorted body parts would be broken if I tried to climb any of them.

Whit's Whittlings2 said...

What a marvelous idea to have storage drawers built into a staircase. That would especially be desirable in a small home or apartment.

Bookworm said...

Whit,
The staircases were truly amazing...the storage...the bookshelves. I'd probably fall down the stairs trying to find something though. LOL