Pages

Friday, April 1, 2011

Camoflague

 The following is from my Library Cat blog on Blogstream. I had to save this one in readable form (unlike the download).
 
Several years ago, I read a Ray Bradbury's The Illustrated Man. The story revolves a man whose body is covered in tattoos that are animated and tell a story.  I have to admit I don't GET the fashion trend today of tattoos and body peircings.

However, someone sent an email with the following pics that I fought were fantastic. They are works of art by a Liu Bolin.  He calls it Camoflague. 

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
Here's a hint: Look by the front tire.

2 comments:

Whit's Whittlings2 said...

The guy by the front tire is the best one.

Bookworm said...

Whit,
I agree...All of them are amazing though.