Pages

Sunday, April 10, 2011

I Plan to Continue...

ME FIRST

Photobucket

And the SURGEON GENERAL says . . .



Photobucket


Diversionary tactic.


Photobucket



Words of Wisdom.



Photobucket

A fortune to remember.


Photobucket


Not my job




Photobucket

DESPERATE FOR A TICKET TO THE WORLD CUP


Photobucket


BEST T-SHIRT DESIGN



Photobucket


TIMOTEI AD



Photobucket


FRIDGE MAGNET



Photobucket



QUEEN OF THE BLONDES



Photobucket



What will I be when I grow up?
T his is just too priceless not to share!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

If you don't pass this along, a dog will come out and pee on your computer!
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I guess you didn't send it fast enough!


There have been times when I may have;

Disturbed you,

Trouble d you,

Pestered you,

Irritated you,

Bugged you
   ( not literally!) 

or
Got on your nerves with all the email's I send,

So today I just wanna tell you that...


Photobucket
 
I PLAN TO CONTINUE !!!!!!
YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY TODAY.





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Smoker mom and airplane pretty good.
Chinese fortune and cat magnet were hilarious. I'm still laughing....

Bookworm said...

Skinny,
I really liked the cat magnet (my cats didn't see the humor in it though) and the fortune cookie was my favorite. There's a HOng Kong Express Restaurant here in St Louis that's next to a Cat Clinic...I guess that's why I found it so funny. LOL